Sunday, April 29, 2012

Book Haul (1)

Because of some of the recent drama, I am no longer participating in In My Mailbox. That’s all I’m going to be saying about this drama thing going on.

I had a nice haul this week! I went to the library on Friday to check these out:

IMG_0478[1]

Divergent by Veronica Roth- I got this as a reread before Insurgent comes out! I already reread it, and it was just as good as the first time around. Now I’m ready for Insurgent!!

The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour- I’ve heard so many great things about this book. It sounds like such an awesome book! Can’t wait to start it.

Unraveling Isobel by Eileen Cook- I haven’t heard too much about this book, but it sounds cute, so I’m going to give it a try.

Getting Over Garrett Delaney by Abby McDonald- Lucy over at Keeping It Real With Lucy read this book and really liked it, so I checked it out from the library. It also sounds very cute. =)

That’s it for me this week! As you can see, I tried to get some  contemporary books, because I know I’m going to be reading a lot of fantasy stuff in May!

What books did you get this week?

9 comments:

  1. Ooo I have always wanted to read The Disenchantments!

    Unraveling Isobel was a good book, I really enjoyed it. And YAY Divergent! :)

    Enjoy your reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Disenchantments sounds really good. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divergent rocked and I cannot wait for book two this week! The Disenchantments are on my list and I look forward to your review of it. You can read my news on The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! Divergent is awesome of course, and I've heard fantastic things about Nina LaCour.

    Enjoy all your books!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for the awesome haul this week! Everyone is so ready for Insurgent, I can't wait to see all the amazing reviews about it pouring in! x) It's always great to read contemporary after reading a lot fantasy books. It makes me realize that sometimes, boys in real life are amazing too (even though they can't fight dragons or turn to werewolf LOL)! :D

    Happy reading, Aneeqah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished The Disenchantments and really enjoyed it. I am in the middle of Divergent in anticipation of Insurgent too! I picked up Throne of Fire from school so I can finish that before Serpent's Shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books! I just read The Disenchantments last week and it's SO SO good - I can't wait to see what you think of it! And can you believe I've not read Divergent yet? I feel like the only one on earth haha. But now that I won't have to wait for Insurgent, I think I'll finally get to it. I really want to read Getting Over Garrett Delaney soon, and I'll have to check out Unraveling Isobel!

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Ashley Loves Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woot! Awesome mailbox ;) I re-read Divergent too before Insurgent. <3 My 5/6 time (A) Loved it just as much as the first time :) And I loved Insurgent! Hope you will too :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by on my blog! I read and appreciate every comment left on the blog. =) Feel free to say anything that you want- like if you disagree about a review, as long as it's polite. ;) I love hearing different opinions!

*Note: This is an award-free blog. I love that I get nominated for awards, but I don't have enough time to forward the award on. Sorry!