It’s time for Bout of Books 5.0!! I participated last time, in Bout of Books 4.0, and I had a total blast. It takes place from August 13th- August 19th, and is super relaxed. I’m totally excited to participate again this time around!!
Anyways, here’s my list o’ goals:
- Read at least 7 books. This is going to be tough, especially because I have SO much going on. But I really need to get as many books read as I can before school starts!
- Comment on 5-10 blogs every day. I was really bad at commenting last time, and I want to fix that this time!
- Read at least 3,000 pages. This should be a piece of cake if I read 7 books!
- Participate in at least 1 Twitter chat. I participated last time in 2 of the Twitter chats, and it was SO much fun! I want to participate in at least one this time, and hopefully stay longer than I did last time.
- Write reviews for books as soon as I finish them. Last time, I just did a mini-review type thing so I could write my full review later. Naturally, because of my procrastination skills, I put off writing those reviews for quite a bit of time. So, this time, I plan on writing a review as soon as I finish a book. I’m not going to let myself pick up another book before I write a review for the previous book!
- Participate in at least 2 challenges. I don’t think I participated in any challenges in the last readathon, and I really want to this time around! There’s lots of challenges going on this time, and they all look fabulous, so I want to make sure I participate in at least two.
- Host a fantabulous challenge! This is my first time hosting a challenge for any readathon, and I am super excited. I hope to comment on everyone’s posts and have an easy to understand challenge post. =)
Anyways, onto my TBR pile! I’ve made a pretty big TBR pile for this readathon, but only because I’m a pretty moody reader, so I like to have tons of options available. Here are the books in my stack!
- Dead to You by Lisa McCann
- Unwholly by Neal Shusterman
- Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake (re-read!)
- Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
That’s it for me! I’ll have a separate post for all my updates, and another post for all my challenges. If you’re participating, link me up to your goal post! If not, then go and sign up!