Hello everyone! After much deliberating, I’ve decided to join the meme Stacking the Shelves instead of doing my own Book Haul. You can find out all about the meme here. Basically, it’s hosted by Tynga over at Tynga Reviews, and it’s a way to share the books you received each week.
I haven’t done a stacking the shelves post in quite a while! So I have lots of goodies to share with you all. =) (Sorry for the lack of pictures! I’m currently franticly working on my summer homework, which I procrastinated horrendously on. So no time to take pictures!) All links lead back to GR!
- Mystic City by Theo Lawerence- The cover for this is SO gorgeous! Also, I love books when the main characters loses their memory, for some odd reason. It’s strange, but I love it. So I’m sure to enjoy this one!
- The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski- Another book with missing memories! It looks fantastic.
- Crewel by Gennifer Albin- I was super excited when this finally came in the mail! I’ve already actually finished it, and it was really good. The concept was just so unique! [Won from publishers]
- The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han- I’ve had my eye on this book ever since I saw it a while ago, so I’m glad that I won a copy so I can get around to reading it! It sounds like a really great contemporary read. [Won from blogger giveaway]
- The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore- OMG people, I was ridiculously excited for this book to come out, ever since I read the Power of Six last year. I devoured this book as soon as it landed on my doorstep. The wait was torturous, but dang, this book was worth it! Now I’m anxiously awaiting the next book…
- 52 Reasons by Jessica Brody- KB, from The Brain Lair, was kind enough to mail her copy of this book to me, since she knows how much of a Jessica Brody fan I am! Contemp normally isn’t my thing, but I did end up enjoying this book. It was a perfect summer read!
- Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey- Since this book was free, I somehow convinced my dad to let me download this (let me tell you, he was really wary, because of the cover and title…). I’ve heard fabulous things, and it seems really unique, so I hope it ends up being really great!
- Storm by Brigid Kemmerer- I’ve only heard good things about this book, and when I saw it for just $2.99 on Amazon, I couldn’t resist! I think having elemental powers just sounds like awesome sauce. Seriously. I’m hoping that I’ll really love this one!
What goodies did YOU get this week?