Hello everyone! Welcome to my Stacking the Shelves post this week. You can find out all about the meme here. Basically, it’s hosted by Tynga over at Tynga Reviews, and it’s a way to share the books you received each week.
The past 2 weeks have been insanely busy for me, as school has started up. I’m already buried in homework and am seeing my free time slowly dwindle down, unfortunately. But, anyways, I’ve had a pretty slow bookish week, which isn’t a bad thing at all, since I already have so much to read!
- Spark by Brigid Kemmerer- I just had to buy this one after I read Storm! I’m happy to say that I definitely enjoyed this more than Storm. It was so awesome! If you haven’t read Storm yet, then you definitely need to pick that book up.
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass- Not going to lie, I had a bit of a spazz attack when I saw this sitting on the shelf! My library is so lame, it never gets any new young adult books, so you can imagine my surprise and excitement when I saw this book there! I’ve already finished this one, and while I liked it, I didn’t love it.
- Seraphina by Rachel Hartman- I’ve heard only good things about this book so far. I was also surprised when I saw this in the library, and immediately snapped it up. I’ve just started this one, and I think it’s ok, albeit confusing.
- Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer- This one looks so cute! I’ve read some good reviews, and I wanted something fun, so I grabbed this book.
- Team Human by Sarah Rees Brennan- I heard this one was really funny! It was also another surprise find, so I decided to just grab it. It’s been a while since I read something seriously funny!
- Eve & Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate- When I saw this on NetGalley, I couldn’t resist requesting it! The cover is so gorgeous, how could I possibly have resisted?! Not only that, but the synopsis sounds wonderful. I’ve seen some iffy reviews though, but hopefully I’ll still enjoy this one!
Well, that’s it for me this week! What books did YOU get this week?