Bloggiesta is basically an event in which you try to get to those pesky little bloggy things that you’ve been meaning to do, or tackle that project that you’ve been meaning to get started on, or even crank out those 10 reviews you’ve procrastinated on (that would be me….). This mini-bloggiesta takes place for only today and tomorrow, since it’s the first mini-bloggiesta. If you’re looking for some more information, check out the website.
But anyways, I’ve decided to participate, since I have a little time this weekend and want to utilize it. Unfortunately, my teachers also decided that weekends are for losers, apparently, and loaded on the homework pile. So, along with working on my blog today and tomorrow, I’ll be working on my forever long pile of homework as well.
Here’s a few things I want to get accomplished:
- Write 10 reviews. (Yes, I acknowledge the fact that I procrastinate far too much)
- Schedule 5 WoW posts.
- Schedule 3 The Teen Talks posts.
- Transfer reviews to Goodreads AND Amazon.
- Begin setting up a review archive page.
- Set up my challenge page, and update accordingly.
- Get more organized, using this post.
- Create an Edelweiss account.
- Participate in at least one mini-challenge
So, maybe that’s more than a few things? But hopefully I’ll be able to cross off half the things on this list.
Are you participating? What are the bloggy related things that you really need to get done?