Monday, January 6, 2014

Bout of Book 9.0: Update Post

Ahh, I can’t believe the time for this read-a-thon already! Smile I’m keeping all my updates into one post, so I don’t spam everybody’s feeds. I’ll be updating hopefully at the end of everyday, or the morning of the next.


Monday

Number of Books Read Today:
Total Books Read:
Total Pages Read:
Books:
Notes:

Tuesday

Number of Books Read Today:
Total Books Read:
Total Pages Read:
Books:
Notes:

Wednesday

Number of Books Read Today:
Total Books Read:
Total Pages Read:
Books:
Notes:

Thursday

Number of Books Read Today:
Total Books Read:
Total Pages Read:
Books:
Notes:

Friday

Number of Books Read Today:
Total Books Read:
Total Pages Read:
Books:
Notes:

Saturday

Number of Books Read Today:
Total Books Read:
Total Pages Read:
Books:
Notes:

Sunday

Number of Books Read Today:
Total Books Read:
Total Pages Read:
Books:
Notes:

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see all of your updates and what you read this week! :) Good luck <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by on my blog! I read and appreciate every comment left on the blog. =) Feel free to say anything that you want- like if you disagree about a review, as long as it's polite. ;) I love hearing different opinions!

*Note: This is an award-free blog. I love that I get nominated for awards, but I don't have enough time to forward the award on. Sorry!